Monday, September 24, 2018 - 14:37
Staff and pupils at Fairfield Academy, part of the David Ross...
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 10:35
Over 1,500 student athletes from across the David Ross Education...
- Monday, February 23, 2015 - 15:00Pupils at Fairfield Academy are celebrating after finishing in first place at the North East Lincolnshire Indoor Athletics Final. The competition, held at Franklin College, saw pupils from Year 3 and
- Friday, January 30, 2015 - 16:32As part of their topic on United Kingdom, Key Stage 1 had a visit from a bagpipe player yesterday. They learned all about the bagpipes and were treated to a demonstration out on the playground. Some
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 14:03Last week we were delighted to have Hannah Hicks in school. She is England’s no.4 ranked Table Tennis player and also U21’s National Champion. Hannah has taken part in the Commonwealth Games and her
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 10:11National Table Tennis champion, Hannah Hicks, has been visiting academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) to inspire pupils to try the sport for themselves. Ranked number four in the
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 15:49As part of this year's Children's Book Week, we are encouraging all our pupils to read a book written by an author that have not come across before. The Booktrust is a national and well-respected
- Friday, November 7, 2014 - 09:31This DRET Winter cup was once again a huge attribute to the Trust’s enrichment calendar. The annual competition saw DRET's secondary academies take part in a festival of competitive football and
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - 15:33Students and pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) put on a spellbinding performance as part of the UK’s largest youth drama event, the Shakespeare School’s Festival. Performing at
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 15:40Pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust ‘s northern primaries took part in a sports competition at Havelock Academy.