Monday, September 24, 2018 - 14:37
Staff and pupils at Fairfield Academy, part of the David Ross...
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 10:35
Over 1,500 student athletes from across the David Ross Education...
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - 09:28Talented students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) have been using their creative flair as part of the annual DRET Art and Photography Competition. The competition, open to all
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:21As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 09:46Talented pupils from Fairfield Academy sang their hearts out at the second annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Primary Music Festival. The concert, which took place at Hull City Hall, brought
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 16:59Pupils and staff at Fairfield Academy are celebrating after being named runners up at the DRET Primary Spring Cup 2017. Competing against six other primary academies from across the Trust, pupils
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 17:40Fairfield Academy took second place at this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and dedication of the Trust’s sporting
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 13:46A ten year old pupil from Fairfield Academy will leave a lasting legacy after the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Theo Jennings recently won a competition, along with nine other
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 13:19When Tim Peake entered the International Space Station back in December 2015, the children of Fairfield Academy were excited and they have followed his progress closely. Some of the children were
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:46To officially open this year’s summer fete, pupils from Fairfield Academy took part in a balloon release to symbolise that they can all reach new heights. Back in January, Fairfield Academy joined
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 18:16Pupils from Fairfield Academy exceled at the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a sports event attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Denise Lewis OBE and Gabby Logan.
- Monday, June 8, 2015 - 14:43A pupil from Fairfield Academy has been awarded a scholarship to help him pursue his talent for cricket. Sam Wilkinson, Year 5, was awarded the Odey Scholarship as part of a programme run by the