Monday, September 24, 2018 - 14:37
Staff and pupils at Fairfield Academy, part of the David Ross...
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 10:04
Over 230 runners from across the David Ross Education Trust ’s...
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 09:46Talented pupils from Fairfield Academy sang their hearts out at the second annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Primary Music Festival. The concert, which took place at Hull City Hall, brought
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 16:59Pupils and staff at Fairfield Academy are celebrating after being named runners up at the DRET Primary Spring Cup 2017. Competing against six other primary academies from across the Trust, pupils
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 17:40Fairfield Academy took second place at this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and dedication of the Trust’s sporting
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 13:46A ten year old pupil from Fairfield Academy will leave a lasting legacy after the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Theo Jennings recently won a competition, along with nine other
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 13:19When Tim Peake entered the International Space Station back in December 2015, the children of Fairfield Academy were excited and they have followed his progress closely. Some of the children were
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:46To officially open this year’s summer fete, pupils from Fairfield Academy took part in a balloon release to symbolise that they can all reach new heights. Back in January, Fairfield Academy joined
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 18:16Pupils from Fairfield Academy exceled at the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a sports event attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Denise Lewis OBE and Gabby Logan.
- Monday, June 8, 2015 - 14:43A pupil from Fairfield Academy has been awarded a scholarship to help him pursue his talent for cricket. Sam Wilkinson, Year 5, was awarded the Odey Scholarship as part of a programme run by the
- Monday, February 23, 2015 - 15:00Pupils at Fairfield Academy are celebrating after finishing in first place at the North East Lincolnshire Indoor Athletics Final. The competition, held at Franklin College, saw pupils from Year 3 and
- Friday, January 30, 2015 - 16:32As part of their topic on United Kingdom, Key Stage 1 had a visit from a bagpipe player yesterday. They learned all about the bagpipes and were treated to a demonstration out on the playground. Some